Trying to ___ ?
Ask pls -,-

Thursday, October 8, 2009


Water Baptism Oct 03 2009 !

Over 900+ Believers from NewCreation Church was baptism at East Coast Park on that day!

We all mingled around then listened to a CGL telling us the significance of Baptism, what we will expect later and that Oct 03 is the Feast of Tabernacle! - It is also speculated that the actual birthday of Jesus many fall on this holiday owing to the particular wording of the scripture "And the Word will shall become flesh and shall be tabernacled among you". Well to me, it is already very special that i am being water baptism on the Feast of Tabernacle with my friends, PH and Zeph. Thank you Father.

Listening Attentively to the CGL ~~


Or Not ! ~~


Then we took off to the beach with great excitement and joy!
The favor of God was with us; we got baptism by Pastor Keith who prayed for us =)

Penguin and Zeph(MooMoo) posing before going into the water :)


Penguin & I after being Water Baptism :)



Water Baptism sure is fast and definitely tiring lol! I feel so drained after being baptism... it is like all the "evil energies" being left behind. Nah i am just kidding ~ But I really feel his presence and love, not only that I also enjoyed myself =)

Bday Video for Pastor Benjamin !

I went straight to Church after that while penguin attended his event and zeph went home to rest. Met up with Chu Ting, Andien, Noble (all 3 from my cg) and afew others from the other 2 PTE CGs to do up a bday video for Pastor Benjamin! Even though i was so tired already, I gave my fullest and i am certain the rest did too. We all had fun and Daddy God was definitely with us. I am so happy & ready for Arrow!

Arrow Oct 03 2009 !

Praise God! You answered my prayer, my biggest request (To me it is very big), which is to extend the Praise and Worship and to allow everyone in arrow rejoice radically to your glory Father, knowing you always love us and cover us with Shalom, Favor and all the blessings that you promised us. You will never look away from us.

You not only extended the praise and worship but the whole arrow service 99% of it was praise and worship even the sermon which was only 8 mins was also about praise and worship!

I think back and i realized Daddy God you are awesome.. you answer not only one but to my knowledge you answered another request which is to give revelation about praise and worship to people of the church. Looking back from today, I realized there are so many sermons about praise and worship being preached and even our cgl talks about giving thanks and praise and worship! Hallelujah!

I believe that all that i ask or think, will be answered by you Daddy God. I love you Father :)

Oct 03 2009, I experienced the blessing of length of days and in this day all the blessings of God abound! I pray that everyday is a day similar to this day. Amen~

Stay Blessed  
@}------

love is unbreakable
God is always there for you
Posted at: 11:48 PM


Random PICY
Me , myself and i.


Ryan Low Kar Jie (家杰) 뤄차제
Age: 20
Bday: 040989

Blessed to be a Singaporean.
Counting down to the end of my NS period~
Enjoying the free favors of God
Backpacking Holiday 2010 @
Genting, Japan, Taiwan, Israel (with church).
Where is the love...? :3

P/s: Best Viewed using FIREFOXY

If ur not happy , then click HERE
Leave or stay , but ripping is not OKAY !


Bantering BOX
No Spamming Please :)


ShoutMix chat widget

Sweet Memories
The past is beautiful

Þ August 2009
Þ September 2009
Þ October 2009
Þ November 2009
Þ January 2010

Exits
Click 'n' fly away to lala~ land.

Akion Kor @ wordpress.com
Andrea Asher @ wordpress.com
Jie Qi MEI @ blogspot.com
Joanna Lai @ blogspot.com
Phoebe Lim @ blogspot.com
Sharen Wee @ blogspot.com
Wanling @ blogspot.com
Zi Hui MEI @ blogspot.com

Photobucket Good Spiritual Food Photobucket

☆ Daily Devotion ☆
☆ The Zone - Arrow ☆
☆ Pastor Benjamin Blog ☆