Trying to ___ ?
Ask pls -,-

Saturday, October 3, 2009


Today's Devotion + CG outing is a blessing and will forever be...

We went to Marina Barrage and wow the first impression of the place that i had was a open, windy, beautiful place! We had fun.. Frisbee, Flying kites, Volleyball! The food is truly anointed and blessed although there were little food and i ate only 2 bread for dinner. Surprisingly I am full and there is no hunger for food! Praise God for blessing the food and blessing the family. Look at the skies, there are kites soaring high! And we are like those kites flying high up in the open heavens with you, Daddy God! You are always with us.. I know it :)


Walking up to the Open Space~


VolleyBall~ In Pic Yi Xin, An Dien, Noble(jumping), Me~!


Background VolleyBall~ Same people as the top grp + Jonathan, Ariel~!
Foreground~ Chu Ting, Roju, Yi Wei (brown shirt)~!



Devotion was like a reminder to me... and i admit we are man, we need constant reminder if not we will definitely fall back into law. The line that cuts between Grace and law is that thin. We were talking about God as our father. Truly Truly I say that this world is very practical.. man said it is a race, a rat race... But we are all not perfect yet made perfect through you, Daddy God I come boldly to you as your son and you know all my weaknesses. I know you love me and I know you will continue to bless me with Wisdom, Understanding, Shalom, Favor, Love and with all the blessings you have for me! I know someday I will be successful, i will glorify you and be a blessing to bless all around me Amen~ Daddy God, i love you :)


!~Amazing Lovely Family~! 
BackRow~! PH, Noble, Me, Jack, An Dien, Forgot his name, Zi Xin, Jonathan~!
FrontRow~! Yi Wei, Andrea, Chu Ting, Yi Xin, Ariel, Roju~!


Daddy I thank you for this family, this amazing family i am in.. thank you for anointing my eyes and letting me see many things... letting me see how you see things. Daddy I pray that you bless this family, I say bless this family abunduntly and that we will see many good days ahead of us! Daddy, for in all our weaknesses, that is where your love and grace will super abound! I pray that everyone of us will have a revelation of your abounding fatherly love for us! Amen! :) I love my family, everyone there and the girl i like secretly there~

Stay Blessed  
@}------

love is unbreakable
God is always there for you
Posted at: 1:06 AM


Random PICY
Me , myself and i.


Ryan Low Kar Jie (家杰) 뤄차제
Age: 20
Bday: 040989

Blessed to be a Singaporean.
Counting down to the end of my NS period~
Enjoying the free favors of God
Backpacking Holiday 2010 @
Genting, Japan, Taiwan, Israel (with church).
Where is the love...? :3

P/s: Best Viewed using FIREFOXY

If ur not happy , then click HERE
Leave or stay , but ripping is not OKAY !


Bantering BOX
No Spamming Please :)


ShoutMix chat widget

Sweet Memories
The past is beautiful

Þ August 2009
Þ September 2009
Þ October 2009
Þ November 2009
Þ January 2010

Exits
Click 'n' fly away to lala~ land.

Akion Kor @ wordpress.com
Andrea Asher @ wordpress.com
Jie Qi MEI @ blogspot.com
Joanna Lai @ blogspot.com
Phoebe Lim @ blogspot.com
Sharen Wee @ blogspot.com
Wanling @ blogspot.com
Zi Hui MEI @ blogspot.com

Photobucket Good Spiritual Food Photobucket

☆ Daily Devotion ☆
☆ The Zone - Arrow ☆
☆ Pastor Benjamin Blog ☆