Tuesday, October 20, 2009
This symphony, "Not alone" is by Nobuo Uematsu done for FFIX. It is played at the part where Zidane feels that he has to carry the burden of the world by himself but his friends did not give up on him and supported him till the end. Which made him come out of his "emo" state. Lovely Melody if you ask me.
Whenever I hear this symphony, I am always reminded that I am not alone. In all the hardships and challenges that I may face, I am not alone against them all; I have my friends and God. Very smoothing and peaceful... calms me down all the time. And God's melody is the same, it brings peace and calms the heart.
P/s: I just have to agree with what today's devotion is about, "Many girls are giving away their virginity because they need to feel wanted and loved." That is a fact, lets face it. However, I pray that my special girl whom God will bestow upon me at the right time will be pure, understanding, knows Daddy God love and is beautiful on the outside and the inside. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Stay Blessed
@}------
♡ love is unbreakable
♡ God is always there for you
Posted at: 11:17 PM