Mini Devo + Extreme Fellowship @ TPY !
6 of us went to tpy Sakae Sushi buffet for lunch - Chu Ting, Penguin, Jonathan, Sam, Me + Ariel who joined us later. Words simply cannot describe just how much i received just now. Thank you all, Thank you Daddy God.
Food for Thought!
What Happened to Penguin~! Kana Moo Moo Symptom!
Its Chu Ting~!!
Sam tio salmon food poisoning! Save her~!
Sibei Tall man... Jonathan... X)
Myself :)
All of us - The Power of 5 Grace ! Say BANZAI!
Actually there are around 30 pics taken today but i just chose the not so random ones lol! Sorry no pic of Ariel. Late comers bo pic de! :)
Devotion Oct 09 was about all our sins are paid by Jesus Christ and we are the righteousness of God in Christ.
I just want to share abit of something that i experienced.
"Oct 05 after my operation, I was having negative effects of general anasthetic. Major headache, dizziness, vomiting, no energy and tremendous pain in my feet. I was totally vulnerable, totally exposed.. I called two of my CG friends - Andien and Penguin who lead me back to the lord.
I asked for bread and water (there was no ribena) to partake of the holy communion, I prayed and in my heart pictured Jesus on the cross having all my pain and suffering that i am experiencing now. Amazing I stopped vomiting and so i ate up a packet of fishball mee. But still i am having all the other things affecting me alot, in my heart i kept reminding myself that by his stripes we are healed; I am not praying and rejoicing because i am healing, i am doing so because I am HEALED! I also kept telling myself that Daddy God loves me and will make whatever bad that is happening turn good for me.
After 30 mins from the time i did all that, most of the pain and everything became lesser! I thank God and continue to have faith in God. Because Man could not help me now, even I could not help myself... before i pray and all that i was suffering for more than 4 hours!
My mum phone her friend to ask him to head down to NUH to fetch us home. At first, he rejected. but I trust God for favor and when my mum ask him the second time he agreed! Praise God! Now i have enough $ to enjoy the sakae sushi buffet and to share $ with Chu Ting to buy the new praise and worship CD! Most of all, It was a swift ride home!
At the 14th floor, between my house and the lift we are at.. the corridor is like a 100mile away. And i was really dying, I asked God,"daddy...I know you love me, please save me out of this situation i am in now." Immediately, the door of the flat closest to us opened and the auntie saw me, went back in and took out a wheelchair and lend it to me. Telling me "You can keep it until you get better." OMGOSH la it is definitely Daddy God la! He placed me at the right place and right time, and boom instantly miracles happens!
When I got home, I thank God and rest. The next day everything was gone, all the pain and effects of general anasthetic! Praise God! :) I will continue to walk in faith that my leg is healed and that once the bandage is taken off, I want the doctors to be amazed! Amen!"
2 Corinthians 12:9
9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Exodus 29:44-46
44 So I will consecrate the tabernacle of meeting and the altar. I will also consecrate both Aaron and his sons to minister to Me as priests. 45 I will dwell among the children of Israel and will be their God. 46 And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them up out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them. I am the LORD their God.
Matthew 18:19-20
19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
Thank You for all the Todays Daddy God. Thank you for always being among us. Thank you for loving us. I pray today that your grace explode into our lives(6 of us) and that your favor flow freely into our lives too. Surely surely I pray that all of us receive the spirit of wisdom and let all the blessings that follows her come in to us and we will embrace her. We are willing Daddy God, let all your blessings come unto us. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. :)
Stay Blessed
@}------
♡ love is unbreakable
♡ God is always there for you
Posted at: 7:29 PM