Trying to ___ ?
Ask pls -,-

Wednesday, October 14, 2009


I played Final Fantasy Dissidia and Final Fantasy IX on my psp for the past few days. I find that Final Fantasy Dissidia is fun only for awhile; the story is too short and it is just all 1 vs 1 combat battle style. Man it is so boring. It is not my kind of game. But Final Fantasy IX is different though the graphic is not as good as Dissidia. It has a good plot, cute characters, great cutscenes, cute dialogues and the traditional battle style. Feel like drawing a FFIX character for someone... who will it be ~


Listening to the songs from the Album : The Perfect Offering from Newcreation Church

3 songs that i love alot since these three are the current ones i am listening to~

Lord Of All My Days
- chorus -

You saved me, cos you love me
Your grace gave me the highest way
Now I live by your life in me
I am found in you always
Lifting my voice to give you praise
To you and you alone
LORD OF ALL MY DAYS!


Name Above All Names
- chorus -
If not for your grace
How can I stand
To worship you with my heart and strength
Yours is the name above all names
Every knee shall bow
Every Tongue proclaim
Yours is the name I live to Praise
Jesus, worthy is your name (x2)

Living Word
- chorus -


I will not trust my arm of flesh
Upon your word i stand
Jesus your grace has rise me up
Jesus your truth has set me free
To worship and adore you lord
For all you are to me



Woohoo~ I will come to you lord with a open heart. I will remember your mercy Lord you faithfulness, I am surrounded by the favor of the Lord, Always and forever ~! Lord your goodness and your love will follow me all the days of my life ~! Thank you Daddy :)

Stay Blessed  
@}------

love is unbreakable
God is always there for you
Posted at: 4:08 PM


Random PICY
Me , myself and i.


Ryan Low Kar Jie (家杰) 뤄차제
Age: 20
Bday: 040989

Blessed to be a Singaporean.
Counting down to the end of my NS period~
Enjoying the free favors of God
Backpacking Holiday 2010 @
Genting, Japan, Taiwan, Israel (with church).
Where is the love...? :3

P/s: Best Viewed using FIREFOXY

If ur not happy , then click HERE
Leave or stay , but ripping is not OKAY !


Bantering BOX
No Spamming Please :)


ShoutMix chat widget

Sweet Memories
The past is beautiful

Þ August 2009
Þ September 2009
Þ October 2009
Þ November 2009
Þ January 2010

Exits
Click 'n' fly away to lala~ land.

Akion Kor @ wordpress.com
Andrea Asher @ wordpress.com
Jie Qi MEI @ blogspot.com
Joanna Lai @ blogspot.com
Phoebe Lim @ blogspot.com
Sharen Wee @ blogspot.com
Wanling @ blogspot.com
Zi Hui MEI @ blogspot.com

Photobucket Good Spiritual Food Photobucket

☆ Daily Devotion ☆
☆ The Zone - Arrow ☆
☆ Pastor Benjamin Blog ☆