Trying to ___ ?
Ask pls -,-

Saturday, October 17, 2009


I am tired mentally, physically but not spiritually.

Walking this path down is so tiring, to trust and believe and rest in his embrace; people around me are not walking the same path, people say evil, people don't trust. And the list can go on. I am tired already.. seriously i give up! I see grace falling upon me... reaching for me! Jesus, I am with you... I will not try hard to get accepted anymore. If they are to reject me then so be it, for I will be a channel where God's blessing will flow through. Too bad for them. One Day, Daddy God you will make a miracle come to past for me, you will make all my efforts look like shit - me trying so hard to get a small group accept me. You will make the whole world come to know me and through me they will know that it is you Daddy God you who did all this for me. I believe it will come to past, I believe I am among the chosen ones!

I have no more strength to trust men, I will trust you Daddy God that you love me and you will bless me so much that I will come to love men. That i will see you in them.

Today's devotion is yes and amen! But I am sad to say that after devotion i am not full, i have not receive the "wow" feeling, Daddy i want fresh revelations that you will show me about your grace and love for me. I want to see you work in my life radically, I want you to bless my eyes and heart so that i can see all your blessings upon my life and treasure them in my heart. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

John 11:41
Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.

This is the only verse that spoke to me for today's devotion but this is how God speaks to me. 

When I see the name Jesus, I am reminded of what he did for me at the cross - Him being beat up, whip, spit on etc! All this just so that God can look at me with a smile but not anger. And to know that God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow means when i pray today, I can be like Jesus saying Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.

Not only so, to know Jesus lives to make intercession for me. Man that is a big thing! He is a living God not only that he is Fresh too! He knows whatever I want, he knows all my weakness! I remember the bible stating this man having this incurable disease and no one dare to touch him! Jesus knew that man weakness was man for everyone is definitely treating the man badly for all his life. But Jesus also knew his desire was to be a human again... therefore Jesus touched him with his hands healing him. This touch was what the man wanted, the feeling of being touch again to be accepted as who he is. Jesus came to save and to bless all and he blesses us abundantly above all we can ask or think. Think... what that man wanted? He just wanted to be healed and he asked. And what Jesus did for him? Jesus will definitely perfect whatever prayers we have and God will bless us abundantly! Amen?

Then there are people sharing about not knowing what to say when they pray. No offense but when I "pray" to Daddy, I talk to him, I rejoice and give thanks, and I worship him. Simple enough? If Pastor prince will to look at conditions and then pray for healing, it will be self conscious; looking at a simple case then pray be healed, in the name of Christ amen! Then looking at a bad case then praying in tongues and using all the zai words making the prayer seem zai! That is self conscious! That is bullshit! I feel that I myself cannot do anything, I must let the holy spirit upon me and let the holy spirit speak through me! Therefore I am a channel of love and blessings, at that point i am Christ conscious! I can just say you are healed in Jesus name Amen! And leave the rest to God!

And if broken english or grammer will to affect a prayer then David would had lost the battle to the Philistine years ago! For he was winning the battle and the sun is going down! If that happens the battle will have to stop, so David shouted "LET THE SUN STOP!" And indeed it was a long evening! Let that be said, no matter how shit our prayer is! Jesus perfect it, God understands it and hears it. And it will come to past. Amen?

Lastly I just want to say again thank you God for confirming this with me that it is not how long we have been to church that matters but the walk with you that matters.

Daddy God if i will to go to service on Sunday, I pray that you give me the strength and desire to go I pray that I receive something that is of great power that will impact my life! In the name of Christ Jesus. Amen!

Stay Blessed  
@}------

love is unbreakable
God is always there for you
Posted at: 12:55 AM


Random PICY
Me , myself and i.


Ryan Low Kar Jie (家杰) 뤄차제
Age: 20
Bday: 040989

Blessed to be a Singaporean.
Counting down to the end of my NS period~
Enjoying the free favors of God
Backpacking Holiday 2010 @
Genting, Japan, Taiwan, Israel (with church).
Where is the love...? :3

P/s: Best Viewed using FIREFOXY

If ur not happy , then click HERE
Leave or stay , but ripping is not OKAY !


Bantering BOX
No Spamming Please :)


ShoutMix chat widget

Sweet Memories
The past is beautiful

Þ August 2009
Þ September 2009
Þ October 2009
Þ November 2009
Þ January 2010

Exits
Click 'n' fly away to lala~ land.

Akion Kor @ wordpress.com
Andrea Asher @ wordpress.com
Jie Qi MEI @ blogspot.com
Joanna Lai @ blogspot.com
Phoebe Lim @ blogspot.com
Sharen Wee @ blogspot.com
Wanling @ blogspot.com
Zi Hui MEI @ blogspot.com

Photobucket Good Spiritual Food Photobucket

☆ Daily Devotion ☆
☆ The Zone - Arrow ☆
☆ Pastor Benjamin Blog ☆