Sunday, September 20, 2009
Yawns i just woke up and it is raining now :)
Going to take a short nap again ~~
Going to church later to attend Arrows, BANZAI!
Happy Birthday Andrea :)
Hope you enjoy your birthday.
Father, I thank you for everything that happened this past week.
Every little blessing i accept with open arms.
I worship you my lord.
Thank you for leading me to attend church today.
It is awesome, the anointing is amazing..
You were there with us and even now as i am writing this -
You are with me..You will never abandon and forsake me.
I look forward to the days ahead which you had already planned out for me.
"My chains are gone, I been set free.
I am living all for you Lord.
Even in my darkness moments, you are there with me.
Thank you Jesus, all I need is you. Amen"
I Shall end of with 2 pictures of funny man penguin!
Can you see the other picture when you go over this pic?
If you cant... thats too bad your browser do not support the code :)
Stay Blessed
@}------
♡ love is unbreakable
♡ God is always there for you
Posted at: 12:23 AM