Friday, September 18, 2009
Updated blog with new link styles and change some parts of my blog :)
Woohoo.. holidays from 170909 till 051009 <- Leg operation date~
Got to make full use of this time i have now before my operation.
Going out for steamboat now, a random message before i head out -
"Having 1000 people around you is not something special
But Having one person for a 1000 reasons is a blessing!"
I am back~ Went to Soul Garden just now with my mum & my younger brother.
I had fun and the food was yummy, not to mention its my mum's treat haha! Thanks mum~ :)
Took afew pictures, will post them later ~
Finally i gotten my ipod 3rd party ac wall charger for $18 @ Toa Payoh. Lucky me!
B r o t h e r s ~ f o r ~ l i f e
M u m m y & C h r i s
M u m m y + m e
O i s h i i ~ Y u m m y F o o d ~
F u n n y ~ l o o k :)
Y a Y ~ 3 in One
"Jesus you heal all the brokiness and emptiness in me
I am delighted and grateful :)
I look forward to the bright days ahead <3"
Ipod Ac Charger ~
Ipod 4th Gen ~
MetroFi 220 Noise Isolating Earphones~
Stay Blessed
@}------
♡ love is unbreakable
♡ God is always there for you
Posted at: 1:07 PM