Thursday, September 24, 2009
I <3 today's daily devotion !
I remember myself reading it last year haha :)
Proverbs 24 : 14 - In the same way, wisdom is sweet to your soul. If you find it, you will have a bright future, and your hopes will not be cut short.
Verse before is talking about honey and honeycomb - good and sweet to taste.
Got myself a belt as i do not own one!
I always find it reduntant to use it because all my pants, jeans, whatever fits my waist perfectly ~
By the way my waistline is 29! ><; even my friends who are thinner than i am have a bigger waistline! Praise God :) Also.. i find belts = extra weight that i have to carry -_-| well.. I am lazy so yeah...
Will wear it tomorrow and take a picture of it :)
Stay Blessed
@}------
♡ love is unbreakable
♡ God is always there for you
Posted at: 2:24 PM